Saturday 30 July 2011

Earn Money Online For Your Stuff!

There are various way you can make money online!  At some point I will go through the ones I know of but today I want to tell you about Music Magpie.

They will buy all your old games, DVD's and CD's.  You can declutter your house and get paid for it!  For items like this it is much easier than ebay.  You just enter the barcode of the item, they give you a price and you decide if you want to accept it.  They send you a box to put your items in with a freepost return label.  Send it back and get paid.  It really is that simple!

Get cash for old CDs, DVDs and Games

I have used this site many times before because it is quick, easy and there are no ebay fees or postage to pay!  Have a look and let me know what you think.  Post how much you made in the comments box so others can see what they could earn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have your thoughts!