Friday 29 July 2011

Going On Holiday

I am sooo excited!  We have just booked our holiday for next year to Ibiza.  We haven't been anywhere for two years so I think it is about time we had a break.

It will be so much easier this time as well.  My daughter is now old enough to have her own seat on the airplane although this has added to the cost!  Also she will not be having her afternoon naps by then so we can actually have full days out as well.  It will be fantastic!

Only eleven months to wait but I am already planning!  To save money we are only taking three suit cases so this time the children will have their own hand luggage.  I am on the look out for suitable trolley style bags which we will give them as Christmas presents!

We are going all inclusive as we find this to be better when you have young children in tow.  This also means we do not really need much in the way of spending money!

I am working on a new page so please take a look!  It has links to the most popular survey sites to help you make a few pennies from the internet.

I also found another great site!  They offer one deal every day and it comes on a first come first served basis.  There are some real bargains to be had!  Sign up for the newsletter to find out about the best bargains first.  Have a look and let me know what you think!  Click the banner below to see what they have on offer today.


Click here for our daily deal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have your thoughts!