There are certain things that really irritate me. I should point out at the outset that I am referring to extremely unimportant things at really do not matter at all, they simply irritate me.
So here are my top five irritations with a quick explanation as to why they made the list:
- Starburst - They are, and always will be Opal Fruits to me and that is all I am going to say on the matter.
- Business Talk - When someone says things like "Let’s touch base" or "Joined up thinking" I just want to laugh at them. It is an overwhelming desire that I have to bury deep inside while I smile and carry on the conversation as though I totally agree with their sentiments.
- When people say 110% - As in "I put 110% effort in" - No you didn't because the maximum amount of effort you can put in is 100%.
- Food Shopping Etiquette - You are there to buy food so why do you have to stop in the middle of an aisle to have a conversation with someone else. Move out of the bloody way or I have a three year old I will set on you and believe me she does not take any prisoners!
- Text Speak - CU L8Ter - Looks more like a number plate to me rather than a sentence. It takes me 10 minutes to work out what the hell your text says rather than the 30 seconds it would have taken me had you used proper English that I understand.
So what are your pet hates or irrittions that really are not worth the amount of stress they seem to bring out in you?