Saturday 24 March 2012

A Funny Moment

My mum died 6 years ago and she has been on my mind a lot lately what with Mother's Day and all but today I remembered one of the funniest moments ever with my mum.

She had been seeing Steve for a few months and has decided he wasn't the one and told him so  A few days later I was at her house when he rang.  He obviously had not got the message.

My mum told hm in no uncertain terms that it was over.  I know, doesn't sound very funny does it?  My mum loved her music and always had it on fairly loud.  Throughout the duration of this phone call, blaring our of her stereo was Stereophonics singing Have A Nice Day!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha that's funny! Lovely you have memories like this to make you smile!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how little thing tridger off memories great story sounded like fate was trying to help out through the radio

    ReplyDelete

Let me have your thoughts!